Rustic olive wood ludo game. Designed and manufactured 100% in our factory. The playing area is carved out of wood, colored wooden chips, with a rustic cut. Each game board will be unique and unrepeatable, all the olive wood boards are a natural cut from the trunk of an olive tree, so the shape of the board are all different.
* The complete wood measures are approximate because it is a natural cut of the trunk, length 40- 50cm/17.75-19.67inc. length x 24-30cm/9.45-12inc. width
* The measurements of the play area are: 28x23cm/11x9.05inc.
* Complet set includes: 16tiles of 4 color (colors are random) and 4 complete cups of olive wood and 4 wood dice
* Choose between the 6 typography options that you like the most In our BfCart workshop in Mallorca, Spain, we have been manufacturing all kinds of kitchen, desk and decoration products since 1970 without interruption, we are the second generation of this family business and we continue to work every day to improve our products, manufacture and design new and original products, so that our clients have exclusive "BfC art" products
FREE SHIPPING SPAIN
All shipments within Spain are totally free!
All orders will be made the day after your purchase, by a courier company with delivery to your home.
- The estimated delivery time is 3-5 working days. With the standard service.
- If you need to receive your package urgently, you can hire our Express service with deliveries within 24 hours after leaving our factory.
- We do not ship to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
We ship throughout Europe, the price of the standard service is = € 8.99
For orders over €90 = €5
Express Service: €19
Orders with shipments to the United States have a cost of €13.00. The estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days.
REST OF THE WORLD
For deliveries to the rest of the world, they cost €21.00. The estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days.
* BFC art Mallorca, is not responsible for the expenses in the customs of each country, the recipient will be responsible for paying all the taxes of entry into their country.
* During special periods such as Black Friday, Christmas, Sales, etc. shipments may suffer delays in the delivery time.
* The client must pay the corresponding customs expenses, which will vary depending on the value of the merchandise in the shipment.
Free and Easy Returns
Free and Easy Returns
HOW CAN I REQUEST A RETURN?
Well don't worry, we make it very easy for you, you have 60 days to return it!
Next, we explain the steps to follow for a return of the purchased item.
You have to send us an e-mail and indicate the order number, the item or items you want to change and its reference.
When we receive your request, we will generate a return label and send it to you completely free of charge.
Pack and protect the product just as you received it, any damage or breakage in the return, will lead to a loss of value in your return. Once the parcel company has processed it, it will pick up the package at your home, just as you received it. Once we receive your return package, we will check that everything is correct and we will proceed to the full refund of your order.
* For returns within mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands, they are totally free!
* For returns within the EU and the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, this would have a cost of €10
* For changes in the USA, the shipping cost would be €25
- They cannot be returned, personalized products.
- Products purchased with special discounts, returns will cost €5 in Spain
You can , but the wood will wear faster and take on a darker tone more quickly.
Our recommendation: Daily use items such as spoons, spatulas, etc. at first when they are new, you can wash them by hand with soap and water and let them dry well, when you no longer appreciate them so much and they take on a darker or grayish tone, you can put them in the dishwasher, at this point, you will no longer like them. It will affect the use of the dishwasher so much.
Pieces such as kitchen boards, large salad bowls, or more expensive pieces that we want to take great care of, it is better to always wash them by hand with soap and water, they will remain beautiful for much longer.
Our pieces are finished with natural oils suitable for handling food. With use and time, this oil tends to evaporate, and the wood returns to its natural state. When the wood returns to its natural state, it needs to be "rehydrated" with a sponge or cloth moistened with any edible oil, for example: sunflower oil, olive oil, corn oil, soybean oil, etc. rub all over the piece and the piece will be protected and beautiful again.
Olive wood is very hard and resistant. With normal use, all our pieces should last for many years, even boards or salad bowls, they can be passed from generation to generation.
Wood is an organic and natural product, because it follows its course of life. Over time and over the years it takes on a darker and grayish tone, totally normal, and it is mainly due to ultraviolet radiation. There will come a point where this will no longer be appreciated, and it will not continue because it will have already taken its final color.
100% Madera Olivo
Why olive wood?
Olive wood is considered one of the best woods for the use and handling of food, due to its resistance, durability and because it has a very closed pore, which prevents dirt from penetrating into it and prevents the proliferation of bacteria in it, so it is considered an antibacterial wood.
And with all this, olive wood is one of the most beautiful woods in the world, with its very characteristic and unrepeatable knots and veining.
In Spain alone there are more than 250 varieties of olive trees, each variety of olive tree makes a different olive and has a wood with a different drawing and veining. For us, not all olive varieties are good for work, so we only use 3 olive wood varieties, the best.
It is known that there are more than 1,200 different olive varieties in the world. Although globalization reaches all over the world, it is mainly in the Mediterranean countries.
Did you know that in Spain we have one of the oldest olive trees that exists right now in the world?
It is in Ulldecona (Tarragona) and is called "La Farga del Arion" The latest study gives it more than 1,700 years, therefore it was planted in the time of Emperor Constantine I (306-337 AD.)
The chopping board quality is amazing. The wood is packed, no lines or cracks on it whatsoever. A wonderful piece of cooking furniture to add to your sustainable kitchen, and leave plastic for other use-cases that don’t involve food. This is the good old way, reinvented, and brand new.
Quick delivery was a pleasant surprise. The product is perfect for small preparation of food. I will order the bigger size when available.
I love them.. definitely ordering more! Thanks so much!
Nous avons reçu notre mortier très rapidement et bien emballé, le bois d'olivier est précieux. À tout moment, nous avons été informés de l'état de notre commande, merci!
Es más bonito en real que en las fotos, muy contenta con el servicio y la calidad del producto. Volveré a comprar,seguro :-)
Great product!!! I will definitely buy aga...
I couldn't be more pleased with this purch...
Extremely fast shipping and well packaged...
Such beutiful craftsmanship! I love the b...
This review has no content.
great wedding gift....the couple loved it!...
loved this item...use it for crackers to c...
loved this item...use it for crackers to c...
just as described...made a wonderful weddi...
love it...goes well with my previous purch...